Monday, June 18, 2007

4305 SE Belmont


I was walking by Lanning Court on Friday night because I had posted about that building earlier. As I was waiting for the bus to head back home, I noticed this really cute building next door. And, of course, now they have an available one-bedroom apartment for $715 according to their craigslist ad (sorry, no phone number). I like these smaller buildings with only 15 or so units. This place is located at 4305 SE Belmont and was built in 1926.
I noticed that they also charge for utilities like water, garbage, and heat--bringing your total monthly charges to $750 not counting electric or internet. Since the square footage of the apartment is 450, that's $1.67 per sq ft, which is more expensive than anything else I've seen in the neighborhood. But you get what you pay for, right? Well, usually that's true.
Oh, and check out that 4th picture in the craigslist ad. If I ever catch myself in a pic for one of my apartments, please let me know.

No comments: