Tuesday, June 19, 2007

1011 SE 21st


I saw the ad on craigslist today and I couldn't resist walking over there and checking this place out. This 1927 four-plex is being advertised as eco-friendly, including that PGE 100% wind power (although the ad doesn't specify if you have to pay the electric bill). I ran into one of the current tenants, and she seems to like it. Apparently, this building recently changed hands and the new owner is doing a lot of remodeling, including building decks on the backs of the apartments. I'd kill for a deck in this neighborhood.
Then again, $980/mo is a lot of money. If that includes all utilities, I'd say okay. But I'm just saying that because of the deck. I could actually have friends over--even the smoking ones. Sorry, no phone number. You'll have to check out that craigslist ad, in which he describes the parking situation as "safe."

No comments: