Monday, May 21, 2007

Sellwood House Update

I just got a truncated 30-day notice from #10 at the Sellwood House. They're moving out on June 2nd so it should be ready around June 6th or so. #10 is probably the best or second best apartment in that building. I know that pretty intimately since my ex-girlfriend lived there for about a year around 2003ish. In fact, I believe we broke up in that bathroom.
I'll have video of a comparable studio up tomorrow, but until then you can refer to this post for a look at the outside of the building. The rent is $615/mo + $75/mo utilities. That includes water, sewer, garbage, hot water, electric, heat, gas, cable, and wi-fi. Like I said, I'll have an actual ad up on Craigslist and here sometime tomorrow. If you'd like to jump on it now, let me know.

No comments: