Sunday, May 20, 2007

Creston Villa

I sometimes have to manage this building whenever it's in between managers. Like I've said before, I'm not a big fan of the 1970s architecture (or properties with the word "Villa" in them, for that matter), but it's just so cheap to live there it's hard not to let people know about it. They have a one-bedroom-plus for $585 that's coming available around June 5th or so. The "plus" in that equation is kind of like a bedroom but I guess they're calling it a den. It's at 3608 SE 40th, right across SE 40th from that newish Safeway. If this building was 45 years older and about 20 blocks closer to my neighborhood, it would rent for about $800 or so methinks. It's about a block away from Creston Park, which is one of the better parks in southeast. The phone number for Creston Villa is 503-771-4040.

No comments: