Thursday, May 17, 2007

Obligatory First Post

I run apartment buildings in Portland, but I need a website to refer people to that actually has updated information. Sites like oregonlive or princeton property are great resources, but they frequently have outdated information. So this site should serve as an easily-updatable resource for anyone that wants to rent an apartment from me.
Also, I'll include information about other rentals I see around town. Since I'm a property manager, I sometimes get the inside scoop on available apartments.
I'm not a good salesman and never have been in the over seven years I've been in the business. I'm not trying to specifically promote my apartments; Instead, I'm simply trying to create a resource for people looking for housing. I may get bored or frustrated with this by about the Wednesday of next week, however, so we'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

TheManagementGroup said...

I want to let you know that “The Management Group – TMG Northwest” is now offering their full service rental property management services throughout the Portland metro area.
See houses and apartments for rent in Portland, Oregon: http://www.tmgnorthwest.com