Sunday, December 6, 2009

2 things you don't see everyday


This one-bedroom apartment for $725 at 1511 SE Morrison has a fireplace, which is weird. The other odd thing about this place is that you share a bathroom with two other apartments. The ad says that the bathroom is cleaned for you, which is nice, but I wonder how often it's cleaned. It seems that the going rate for one-bedrooms in the neighborhood is about $825, so this seems like a good price. Guess it all depends on how considerate your two neighbors are. I hate to go all George Costanza here, but how thick is the bathroom door?

3 comments:

mike said...

I wouldn't pay that much to share a bathroom and a bathroom with strangers no less. I wonder how they feel if you set up a port a potty in the backyard.

mike said...

I wouldn't pay that much to share a bathroom and a bathroom with strangers no less. I wonder how they feel if you set up a port a potty in the backyard.

martin said...

I couldn't do it either. I'd have to buy a special bathroom bag to keep all my shampoo and toothpaste in, and then I would immediately lose that bag.