Monday, April 26, 2010

Buckman Heights


This is how you rent apartments. What a great website. I really like Summit Real Estate all of a sudden. Granted, this place looks like a failed retirement home, but still: Each of their properties has it's own section on the website, including floor plan pdfs, pretty pictures, an online application, and an online survey for residents (although I'm not sure exactly how useful that last one is). You can even enter your email address and they'll send you a note when an apartment is available. Seriously, kudos to Summit. Much better than the amateurish youtube videos and blogger account I currently utilize for all of my renting needs.

4 comments:

Mike S said...

Hey I live in Buckman Heights and it does feel like a failed retirement home a bit. However the location is good and it's a fairly good place to live.

I did do a double take when I looked at the amenities, I mean gourmet kitchens. I have to look at some other units, mine is definitely not gourmet. And the last time I checked the fitness room consisted of a broken down stationary bicycle and not much else.

The the first I have seen of the new version of Summit Real Estate site. Looks nice and now I know why my rent went up.

However that being said I like your YouTube videos and have been watching them for awhile now and soon I will be looking for a new place and will definitely be checking your site.

martin said...

I started to write an email to the president of my company after I saw their website but deleted it after I realized that making PDFs of all my floorplans would mean so much more work for me. Also, I have no idea what a "gourmet kitchen" is. I'm assuming that's realtor-speak.

Anonymous said...

Hi Martin, I'd like to ask you a question via email, but can't find an email address anywhere on your blog! Can you post it? Thanks!

algarve villas said...

Fascinating... My cousin was searching this kind of info. He will be very happy when I give him your url. Thanks!
Ana