Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cedarhurst Village Apartments


First off, let me just say that anyone that shells out $120 on one of those "Now Renting" banners from WelcomeHomeAmerica dot com or whatever is just silly. Do people actually pay any attention to those things? To me they just scream desperation, but maybe I'm just being too cynical.
Cedarhurst Village is renting a one-bedroom for $750. I get a dozen calls a day for one-bedrooms so I thought I'd post this. I should also mention that I stole this pic from InfoUSA, apparently.
At a recent portfolio meeting I heard that one-bedrooms were getting hard to rent out because the economy is forcing everyone to "double-up" and move into two-bedrooms. That's probably true east of about 72nd or south of Powell but I haven't seen that here in 97214.
Anyway, my favorite part of this craigslist ad is as follows:
Please send an email and I will get back to you to set up an appointment. If you do not hear from me right away we way may be experiencing a high volume of response. Thank you!!!

That's just awesome on so many levels. I'm going to have to start using that one.

No comments: