Friday, August 8, 2008

Upcoming Apartments

In case you want to get a jump on stuff I have coming up before I actually advertise them on Craigslist, here's a list of some apartment I have coming available in the next couple weeks:
Creston Villa #11:
This is a small one-bedroom with new carpet, kitchenette, ground floor, nothing special. $615/mo on a 9-month lease includes water, sewer, garbage. Should be ready around 8/15. I don't have a video for this specific apartment, but it looks a lot like this:

Warnell #109:
This is a small 325 sq ft studio facing north and west on the corner of 16th and Hawthorne. The last tenant lived there for over 38 years, believe it or not, so it probably won't be ready until the first week of September. $625/mo on a 9-month lease includes water, sewer, garbage, hot water, and heat. I don't have a video of this one either yet, but it looks kinda like this one:

Warnell #107:
Available 9/6, this 380 sq ft studio faces west. I kinda like this one, and it rents for $650. Here's the video:

Warnell #A:
Also available the fist week of September, this one is on the ground floor facing south and west. It'll run you $610/mo. No video for this one yet, but it kinda looks like this:

Creston Villa 29:
I'm not sure when this one will be available but I'm shooting for 9/1. It's a large 2bd with a balcony on the top floor. $795/mo. Can't really say much about this one until I get in there on Monday, but I'm pretty sure it will look a lot like this one:

Curry Court #6:
This is a deluxe/luxury studio at 11 SW Curry. Totally green, and totally cool. $695/mo and it looks like a new condo. Should be ready 8/15. No video of this one yet, but it looks like this:

Sellwood House #?:
Someone gave a 30-day notice at Sellwood House for the first time in just under one year. I'm not sure which one, however, so I don't know what to say except I'll probably have a studio coming up there mid-september. It's probably the best building I work for. So here's a video (w/ music!) of the exterior. You can search youtube if you wanna see what the units look like:

2 comments:

SarahSays said...

Hi - I wondered what more you could tell me about Creston Villa 29... Is it still available, and where is it located? Also: do you allow cats? My roommate has a cat that she would like to be able to keep, but it isn't imperative. What is included in the $795/month?

Thrilled to have found your blog... looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!
Sarah

martin said...

Creston Villa 29 is technically still available. The approved applicant I have has until Monday to give me her deposit. Cats are allowed, and the $795 includes water, sewer, garbage, and off-street parking.