Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The mother of all 2bds

Queen Marie #104 gave her 30-day notice yesterday. This apartment has two bedrooms, two living rooms, and probably 75 closets. One of the closets is seriously bigger than my bedroom. It's the funkiest and largest apartment I have. It's on the first floor and it faces north and south. I'm thinking that it was originally a studio, but then they added on the old manager's office and concierge's office to the apartment. That would explain the two living rooms. Wish I had a video of the apartment, but I don't. So instead, let's watch a video of the hallways and exterior while listening to some Camper Van Beethoven.
It's expensive: $1100.

5 comments:

Bil Tonar said...

Hi. I just saw this apt listed on your site and I would really like to take a look at it or just hear a description. It is really difficult to find an apartment here and this one sounds nice. I noticed before that you think everyone comes from Lansing. Is Columbus close enough? Anyway, feel free to email me or call. My name is Bil and my email is btonar@soupbutler.com and my phone is 503-929-2652. Thanks.

Jennifer said...

Hi, Martin! When will the apartment be available (I'm guessing September 15, with the 30-day notice), and will you be showing it soon?

Thanks!
Jennifer

martin said...

I'm showing it thursday the 21st around noon or so for people that actually found this blog. Probably advertise it on craigslist on the 26th or 27th and then do a real showing at the end of this month.

Jeremy + Samantha said...

Hi Martin,

I sent an email about this to the email address on the management company's website, but I'd like to restate my interest in looking at this apartment. It sounds awesome.

Samantha

martin said...

Probably best to just call me, samantha. 503.231.9169