Friday, November 12, 2010

Fun Apartment Contest!

$25 gift card to the very New Seasons that this apartment building advertises to be within walking distance to for the first person that can tell me the two and a half things that are wrong with this craigslist ad.
HINTS!
The first issue can be found here.
The second issue is a borderline Fair Housing issue, if you're picky like I am.
The 2.5th issue is logistical, based on the architectural footprint of the building, and don't worry if you can't get this one because it doesn't really count.

I'm purposely picking on these people because they have a history of shadiness, based on what I've heard from people that have been turned down from living there. I have no idea whether or not the stories I've heard are true, and I want to make that clear. But I personally believe them based on the two and half issues I can see with their recent craigslist ad. $25 will get you a butt-load of bulk lentils, so please make your best guesses!

6 comments:

Grant said...

Unit prep fee.
The "nighttime worker" is rather vague and shady wording.

martin said...

Grant's right. Where do you want me to send that gift card?

Grant said...

I actually don't live in Portland but I will be moving out there in July (hence why I came across your site).

Anonymous said...

So what is the third thing?

Geetha said...

I think most of the CraigsList ADS are fake... as i noticed ...

Unknown said...

 what is Apartments for rent room dear



Apartments for rent