Wednesday, July 7, 2010

385 N Hayden Bay Drive

Woo-hoo!
Rent this one-bedroom condo from me and I'll be your facebook friend forever.

I have no idea how to rent this place. I did a little market survey of similar places in the neighborhood and the rents range from $599-$700. So I'm staying firm at $625. For me, renting apartments and houses in SE is easy because I'm pretty much my own demographic. But out in the weird purgatory that is half-Portland/half-Vancouver, I'm lost. Who lives out there? And why? Maybe you are a carousel operator at Jantzen Beach and you don't have a car? Maybe you want all the joys of living NEAR Vancouver without all the pesky tax breaks? I have no idea. I've had it on Craigslist for 2 weeks but not one phone call or email. Find someone to take this place for me and I'll give you $100 cash.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Martin! Help! I'm moving to Portland the first week of August. I am looking for a two bedroom $750 or less. Curry Court looked great but I can't find any info on it. I would love something close to downtown in the NW area!

martin said...

Yikes! That's a tall order. When I think of "NW" I think of the alphabet/nob hill district, and I imagine that 2bds are going for over $1200 there. If you definitely have to have the "NW" in your address, I think you might check out the Cedar Mill area: http://portland.craigslist.org/search/apa?query=nw&srchType=A&maxAsk=750&bedrooms=2

If you don't mind living in SW, something like this place is closer to downtown: http://princetonproperty.com/GreenbriarVillage

I'm so bad at the west side, wish I could help more!