Saturday, June 7, 2008

Downtown (St. Johns) Living!


Saw this in downtown St. Johns last night. I was trying to go to the James John Cafe but they always close right before I go there. If you can't read the crappy cell-phone pic, it says:
FOR RENT 503.285.9402
$600 per month rent
Includes heat lights electricity water garbage
$300 security fee
$30 app fee per person
no smoking/pets
No word on whether it's a studio or one-bedroom or what. It's right across the street from Proper Eats, so you got that going for you. I love St. Johns. As soon as they get that waterfront trail down to the Eastbank Esplanade it will be even better.

4 comments:

Manny said...

Martin, I havent seen your entertaining videos for a while. Will you be doing one for the unit in the Warnell (on the bottom corner.) I have been watching it remodel for a while now. Lookin' good!

Brittany #202

martin said...

Hey Brittany! Yeah, I'll put a video up of that one as soon as it's done. Hopefully this Thursday. It sure looks better now with that maple floor compared to the old icky carpet, doesn't it?

Manny said...

For sure, you guys have made it look nice.

martin said...

Thanks, brit. I had to pull out a lot of stops on that one because it basically faces a bus stop. It's one of the few apartments I have that I don't think I'd want to live in. But it sure looks pretty.