Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Creston Villa #16

Anyone want a smallish 2-bedroom on 40th and Powell? It's kind of a weird layout but it has a patio and new carpet. I hate carpet, but for $650/mo I could ALMOST live with it. There's a weird locked door in that apartment that doesn't seem to go anywhere. It's randomly placed in the living room about a foot off of the ground. It either goes to Narnia or perhaps that secret place behind the pins at the bowling alley.
Come to think of it, I guess I could never live in this apartment, specifically because of that door: Where does it actually go? I would probably stare at that door for at least 20 minutes a day wondering about what lays (lies?--pedantic grammar inside joke) on the other side. Seriously. No wonder it's only $650. Knowledge is power, but it's the NOT KNOWING that makes things absolutely maddening.
I'll have a youtube video of it up tomorrow.

1 comment:

Eve said...

My husband says that the locked door would certainly drive him nuts and that lock would be off within the day.