Friday, February 13, 2009

Stuff I have coming up

Creston Villa #41 should be ready 3/10 or so for $775:

Creston Villa #30 should be ready on 3/8, and it looks a lot like 41 but with a better kitchen for $775.
Creston Villa #19 is a funky ground floor apartment that I don't have a video of, but it's only $720 and should be ready around 3/10.
Queen Marie #207 is $830 and it will be ready around 4/10:

At the Warnell, I have a one-bedroom coming up around 3/15 for a cool $700. It's not my favorite because it's on the ground floor, but it has hardwood floors and is pretty big. Sorry no video.
Available now, I have this, and this.

I'm giving out New Seasons Gift Cards for referrals these days. If you know someone that needs an apartment and they rent from me, I'll kick you back a $25 or $50 card depending on which property.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Martin,
My boyfriend and I are moving to Portland from Northern California and we are seeking a pet-friendly (2 cats) one bedroom apartment in a hip area. Our anticipated move-in is March 15th. May I contact you to discuss what availabilities you have?

Thanks!
Kate

martin said...

Feel free to call or email any time. You might like that 1bd at the Warnell I have. If not, I'm sure I can find you something around here.