Sunday, September 30, 2007

Portland Rose Apartments

I was browsing youtube today when I found this:

It seems to be a two-bedroom on NW 23rd for $945/mo, which seems like a great deal to me considering my two-bedroom on 40th and Powell is going for $745. I'd gladly pay an extra $200/mo for the neighborhood. At any rate, I'm glad that there's finally another apartment manager out there using youtube. 503.274.7178
UPDATE: I just realized that they have a website, too!
ANOTHER UPDATE: Looks like I shoulda kept my mouth shut. According to the website the $945 price is no longer accurate. My guess is that it didn't decrease.

3 comments:

Eve said...

Very nice apartment.

Did anyone else have visions of the movie Psycho when he pulled back the shower curtain, or it is just me?

Al M said...

THANKS about the video....

I just figured it out when I was doing other video's.

I said to myself,"you know what? Why don't I put my apartments on here!"

Al M said...

oh yea, I forgot to mention, I figured out how to embed the video onto my website...check my site out:

Portlandroseapartments.com

portlandroseapartments@gmail.com