Monday, July 30, 2007

Lynnwood Apartments 110

UPDATE 8/4/07: application pending
You know that I'm not a good salesman, because I pretty much always try to call it like I see it. That being said, Lynnwood 110 would be a great apartment if it had hardwood floors. Unfortunately, I blew the budget fixing up 107 so this one has to hold on to its carpet for a while. Here's what it looks like:

The current resident is moving out on August 15th so it should be ready no later than August 21st. The rent is only $545, and that includes water, sewer, garbage, hot water, and heat. It's about 340 square feet of CARPETED goodness. This unit was destroyed by a fire in 1999, so the kitchen cabinets have a certain "O Town" or "98 Degrees" quality to them. There is no hardwood under the carpet, so unfortunately you can't just rip out the carpet yourself. Bummer.
As usual, there's a six-month lease. Application fee is $40, move-in fee is $100, and deposit is $200-$545 depending on your credit and rental history. I can probably start showing it in person toward the end of this week, so give me a call if you'd like to check it out at 503.231.9169.

No comments: